In Church today, the speaker told a story that reminded us that we are "eagles" and not "chickens", meaning, as children of Heavenly Father we are meant to soar high and do many great things. Some of the many great things skilled people do is build amazing buildings and churches, and I have seen many throughout my trip to Brazil. Today I finally got to see the inside of Catedral Metropolitana de Fortaleza. The most amazing thing for me is the stained glass that adorns the tall walls of this cathedral. The detail is incredible, the colors are vibrant, and the images are beautiful. I could sit and admire this amazing work for many hours!
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Stained glass galore
7/29/12
In Church today, the speaker told a story that reminded us that we are "eagles" and not "chickens", meaning, as children of Heavenly Father we are meant to soar high and do many great things. Some of the many great things skilled people do is build amazing buildings and churches, and I have seen many throughout my trip to Brazil. Today I finally got to see the inside of Catedral Metropolitana de Fortaleza. The most amazing thing for me is the stained glass that adorns the tall walls of this cathedral. The detail is incredible, the colors are vibrant, and the images are beautiful. I could sit and admire this amazing work for many hours!
In Church today, the speaker told a story that reminded us that we are "eagles" and not "chickens", meaning, as children of Heavenly Father we are meant to soar high and do many great things. Some of the many great things skilled people do is build amazing buildings and churches, and I have seen many throughout my trip to Brazil. Today I finally got to see the inside of Catedral Metropolitana de Fortaleza. The most amazing thing for me is the stained glass that adorns the tall walls of this cathedral. The detail is incredible, the colors are vibrant, and the images are beautiful. I could sit and admire this amazing work for many hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment